Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The art of ripping out your seams!

"As Ye doth SEW so shall ye RIP!"  is a saying that I had on my classroom wall in the 70's!  Back then I had to hand cut out the letters and I used Elmer's Glue to glue them onto a piece of yellow dyed burlap.  I know this is a pun on a bible verse but I can not pinpoint the actual passage in the bible, so you have to google it to find that out for yourself.




 This link is a wonderful source for  The art of seam ripping!  The blog gives you some wonderful tips for ripping out your seams!

Claudia showed me a fabulous ripper on Saturday that she purchased at our Brandon store. Sue is on her second box of these. Check out the You Tube video which showcases the marvelous features of this unique seam ripper!

                             Seam Fix Seam Ripper
This tool has a unique top and bottom - right?  Wonder why?  watch the video!



I think we need to order some for the Tampa store - what do you think??  Post a comment to let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment