Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Modern World...

OK - I am so ready to start moving on - life is about challenges - learning something NEW each and every day!

I have found Amanda Murphy - a young, vibrant AND creative designer.... and I love her work!  Look for some of her designs at Fall Preview this September at the Bernina-Pfaff Sewing Center

You can find her so do visit her blog here and at We All Sew here...  Amanda's designs are so fresh and a joy to recreate!

                         

Amanda has a new book coming out this fall....  so excited!!  Doesn't the cover look FAB- u -lous????

                                 a
Just imagine - Precut solids.. oh no will this put put me out of a job???  I do not think so!

Since it is summer here in Tampa, Fl - what does that mean?  Sewing in my air conditioned room, that's what!!!  Come join me for a summer of fun...


Leave me a comment if you are ready to learn something new!!


No comments:

Post a Comment