Monday, June 10, 2013

I have decided I am a Modern Quilter!

So many of you know that I am a garment maker and NOT a quilter, but now I realize why..  I was looking through the wrong mirror!  
woman looking in mirror


OK - I know this is not me but the idea does work!......I love the challenge of sewing garments - the fit, the design and finally the construction......

But now I have a new passion....  Modern Quilting is so me!  Now since I am NOT an expert at quilting, does this disqualify me for any form of quilting ... I think not.  

Beee.. cause in life there is always something NEW you can learn!  For me.. I have the basics to quilting - thanks to Debra and Sue ! for teaching me the basics but now I am ready to move on...

I am so excited to get this book so I can start my Modern Baby quilts...maybe soon I will have a baby in the Brill house to make these for.... OK ..... (one can always dream... ) BUT if you are lucky to have one of those soft, cuddly, warm little ones... start your sewing engines!  These designs are the cutest designs ever and where can you buy this book?  Bernina-Pfaff Sewing center, of course!


Here is another book on my wish list - like tomorrow!
I am so ready to start stitchin' quilts with both of these books... how about you?!


Just give us a call (or send me an email) and we will will order these for you and ship them to your address.. even if you live - "oh so far away from Tampa, Fl"  so sad,....  but S & H is added to the book - just in case you asked...

BUT I am so ready to start sewing these FAB-u-lous designs...anyone want to join me???

No comments:

Post a Comment