Friday, March 27, 2015

A wedding! Bernina DesignWorks 'marries' the Silhouette Cameo!

I am so excited to be able to use both my cutwork tool AND my Silhouette Cameo to cut files that will work with the Bernina DesignWorks software.


Here is the video of the "wedding"!  Ok - just kidding, check out my most recent video in which I have outlined the steps to create a cut file for the Silhouette Cameo.  I am then able to use the embroidery file to embroider it using my Bernina Embroidery machine.


In the next blog post, I will show you how I cut the shapes and then embroidered them to make a hand towel for Easter.  

Enjoy and sew on....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial - I didn't know I could save my Designworks files as .svg files for the Cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your video. I don't have cutworks, but do have a new Silhouette and learned several things in your video for it. I would love more videos!!

    ReplyDelete